Desk `GAPA` White
The desk is an elegant and functional piece of furniture. Inspired by 60s & 70s.
Design and made in Europe.
The `GAPA`desk has unique shape – streamlined, sleek and symmetric.
To display your favourite pictures, notes and inspirations, the designers added a magnetic board made of powder coated steel at the back of the desk. Beneath the solid oak desktop, a convenient plywood shelf is placed to store your papers and other things.
Its compact size makes it perfect for home cabinets and smaller offices, but give it a little more space and `GAPA` will charm everyone with its symmetrical, round grace and cosy finishing.
Material, color and finish:
- TOP & SUPPORTS: oak wood; numericaly cut, finished and oiled by hand;
- LOWER TOP: bent 10mm birch plywood with oak veneer, numericaly cut, finished and oiled by hand;
- BOARD AND FIXTURES: steel; numericaly cut, finished by hand & powder coated in GRAPHITE WHITE (RAL9018).
Note: Board can be used with magnets (not included). Mounting the board is optional.
Note: Product is made up of seven elements and is suitable for self-assembly.
- width 120 cm;
- depth 56 cm;
- total height 76 cm / 92 cm.
Producer: Tabanda; made in Europe.
Additional product information
- Own tab
- <p><span style="font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Color: Oak natural & white.</span></span><br /> </p>