Provided that the respective legal requirements have been met, you are entitled to the following rights:
- According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to obtain information as to whether personal data was stored or processed by us or contractual partners.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to the rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to the erasure of personal data provided that no legal obligation make further storage necessary.
- In addition, according to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to obtain restriction of data processing if, among other things, the accuracy of the data is disputed or you object to their processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Furthermore, according to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the data in a machine-readable format.
- You may revoke the consents given to us in accordance with Art. 7 III GDPR. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You also have the right to file a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- According to Art. 21 GDPR, you have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data collected in on the basis of Art. 6, paragraph 1, under point e or f.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.