Kosicka Design Swing No. 1
Swings are handmade in small local family business.
We make sure that they are unique, created with passion, experience, and made to order.
We take good care to choose the highest quality materials owhile keeping it sustainable.
SWING is an example of a high-quality and minimalist design, as well as an open invitation to good, clean fun.
The high quality and minimalist design make it a desirable piece for a living area, hall, reception, restaurant, and cafes.
Displaying a simple round shape, this charming swing chair easily adapts to a variety of contemporary decors.
The unconventional piece appeals to children and adults alike, making it a lovely catalyst for socializing.
Architect Michaelis Boyd bought Swing to his apartment in London. The Swing enjoys and amuses visitors of the Swedish Red Bull headquarters in Stockholm https://psarkitektur.se/en/inredning/red-bull/
- Diameter: 110 cm Depth: Rim – 12.5 cm Seat – 33.5 cm
- Maximum Supported Weight: 140kg (apprx. 308 lbs)
- Constructed from molded oak plywood finished with linseed oil.
- The Swing it is unsuitable to outdoor. It is not hot sunlight and rain resistant.
- Standard colour: natural. Other colours for special order: little white, white, black.
- Profiled hardwood plywood, veneered with oak veneer
- High-quality finish: oil based on vegetable oils and beeswax,
- The Swing includes mounting systems, carabiner and 6m stainless steel rope
- The Swing does not include an assembly element to the ceiling itself, like a screw with eye, hook, beam, etc. This is due to the diversity of the ceilings and the places where the swing is installed.